A CHILD IS BORN -
We all share something of the miracle -
So unto them a child is born
Life itself, dew fresh, as the morn
Gift to all the spirits of men
Unto all those love-linked as kin
Joy was the birth and joy embraced
Joyful the child of earth's glad fate
Loving the cradle, heart and mind
Blessed babe linked to god-like kind
As unto them a child was born
Another human spark adorned
Birth is blessed by spirit's shower
This special One born this glad hour
.................
Love of Life - Circling Love Song
Circling life of love
Round and round it goes
Love makes the world go round
This everybody knows
Why do I love you?
Why do you love her?
Why does she then love him
When he loves only me?
All I want is you
Why do you need her?
She longs for only him
Who says he just loves me
Why don't you just love me
As I love you so true
And she could marry him
Happy ever after-ing
But I love only you
And you love only her
And she loves him alone
And I think he still loves me!
The circling life of love
Round and again it goes
Love makes the world go round
Why not stop, this once, for me!
..........................
HAPPY PEOPLE
Happy people never hurry
Hurried people always worry
Worried people often angry
Angry people seldom friendly
The friendly people often smile
Smiling people pause, love awhile
Loving people often giving
Generous people are forgiving
So mean are those who often frown
Anxious they are to hoard a crown
Frowns are for those who scowl with care
Repel the people who are there
Happy people, they never lie
But liars lie I don't know why
Happy people have no real fear
Perhaps they feel a Presence near
Good people those who happy are
Content to smile and look afar
Happy are those embracing life
Accepting luck as well as strife
Our happy people often smile
Are oft' content to rest awhile
Friendly to all beyond the few
Loving all earth and heaven too
Accepting life as so they find
Faithful, strong, sure in heart and mind
They're simple, honest all the day
Happy people are these I say.
.............................
In no way can these words offer anything but perhaps a reminder of what we instinctively understand.
But certain it is that we cannot experience happiness on demand. It is the result of a meaningful life.
We all share something of the miracle -
So unto them a child is born
Life itself, dew fresh, as the morn
Gift to all the spirits of men
Unto all those love-linked as kin
Joy was the birth and joy embraced
Joyful the child of earth's glad fate
Loving the cradle, heart and mind
Blessed babe linked to god-like kind
As unto them a child was born
Another human spark adorned
Birth is blessed by spirit's shower
This special One born this glad hour
.................
Love of Life - Circling Love Song
Circling life of love
Round and round it goes
Love makes the world go round
This everybody knows
Why do I love you?
Why do you love her?
Why does she then love him
When he loves only me?
All I want is you
Why do you need her?
She longs for only him
Who says he just loves me
Why don't you just love me
As I love you so true
And she could marry him
Happy ever after-ing
But I love only you
And you love only her
And she loves him alone
And I think he still loves me!
The circling life of love
Round and again it goes
Love makes the world go round
Why not stop, this once, for me!
..........................
HAPPY PEOPLE
Happy people never hurry
Hurried people always worry
Worried people often angry
Angry people seldom friendly
The friendly people often smile
Smiling people pause, love awhile
Loving people often giving
Generous people are forgiving
So mean are those who often frown
Anxious they are to hoard a crown
Frowns are for those who scowl with care
Repel the people who are there
Happy people, they never lie
But liars lie I don't know why
Happy people have no real fear
Perhaps they feel a Presence near
Good people those who happy are
Content to smile and look afar
Happy are those embracing life
Accepting luck as well as strife
Our happy people often smile
Are oft' content to rest awhile
Friendly to all beyond the few
Loving all earth and heaven too
Accepting life as so they find
Faithful, strong, sure in heart and mind
They're simple, honest all the day
Happy people are these I say.
.............................
In no way can these words offer anything but perhaps a reminder of what we instinctively understand.
But certain it is that we cannot experience happiness on demand. It is the result of a meaningful life.

0 comments:
Post a Comment